Friday, May 26, 2006

I was awakened by my sister, AGAIN.
but soon later, i fall asleep again :D
woke up at 8.30am,
went school, parent meeting session.
got back my report book.
I got 3/39 position.
But my school level position.
was like uurgh.
Wei Li gotten first position, i think.
Gaby got second.
WEI LI!!! URGH. i lost to him like 1.(something)%
I'll work harder for CA2 :D
I promise, i cannot drop.
Upon hearing the news that my cousin,
she gotten 5 A1s!
full marks for Maths :/
B4 for English.
WHAT ON EARTH, she's a genius!
what can i say? she's in special -.-
goodness me, she's way smarter than Michelle.
Michelle's havin O level this year.
GOOD LUCK!

I started reading books again (:
Currently reading,
Chinese Cinderalla and the Secret Dragon Society.
it is nice :D
Mummy said she's gonna buy me books if i finish it!
Grandma's leaving for Vietnam next Monday.
My Aunts, leaving for Hong Kong next Monday.
In order for us to go holiday,
I'VE TO GIVE UP ON BRACES!
But i'll make it someday :D
My mum called and it cost $7000 :/
SO EXPENSIVE!
I needa go rob the bank right this instant:)

I fell asleep when i'm gonna read chapter 5:/
as usual, i always sleep while reading.
finally, i went on to chapter 6 (:
I'm trying to practice Ballet now,
so i can go back there.
IF i am still that flexible.
Maybe we're going Hong Kong too(:
I wanna go there shop like mad!
But pratically, the June holidays,
are all occupied already.

ending right here,
byebye :D

I've had my heart broken,
But it isn't beyong repair